Your order will be handled personally by us. We try to ship your order within three to five working days. When we foresee that it will take longer, we will contact you via e-mail.
We ship your order with a tracking code, which you will receive when the parcel has been sent.
Shipping cost within The Netherlands: € 5.95
For orders with a value exceeding € 100 there will be no shipping costs within The Netherlands.
Shipping cost within Europe € 15 or € 20, depending on the country.
For orders with a value exceeding € 250 there will be no shipping costs within Europe.
Shipping cost to non-EU countries € 29.
There may be custom duties applicable for deliveries outside of the EU, these are not included in the price nor in the shipping cost. Please ask you local customs office.
You can, within 14 days, return the goods without any reason, using your right of withdrawal.
This is only applicable within the EU.
N.B. Please do not return the product until you have consulted Nazca Ligfietsen. To do so, please write an e-mail to [email protected], stating your request.
Right of withdrawal
1. When purchasing products, a consumer has the right to dissolve a contract, without giving reasons, during a period of at least 14 days. The period commences on the day after the product was received by the consumer, or a third party designated by the consumer, who is not the transporting party.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer has to send a clear statement (by e-mail or letter) to the trader, before the end of the withdrawal period. For this statement Appendix I: ' 'Model form for right of withdrawal' can be used. The risk and the burden of proof for exercising the right of withdrawal correctly and in time rest upon the consumer. If a consumer exercises the right to dissolve a contract, the trader is obliged to return all payment to the customer, including the cost of delivery within the EU, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal form. For the refund the same payment method as for the original transaction will be used, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. If the consumer chose an expensive method of delivery in preference to the cheapest standard delivery, the trader does not have to refund the additional costs of the more expensive method.
3. The refund can be refused by trader until the returned products have been inspected after receipt, or until the customer has sent proof that the products have been returned.
4. The consumer returns the product with all relevant accessories, if reasonably possible in the original state and packaging. It is advisable to return the products by insured shipment.
5. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product.
Consumers’ obligations during the withdrawal period
1. During the withdrawal period, the consumer shall treat the product and its packaging with care. He shall only unpack or use the product in as far as necessary in order to assess the nature, characteristics and efficacy of the product. The point of departure here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the same way that he would be allowed in a shop.
2. The consumer is only liable for the product’s devaluation that is a consequence of his handling the product other than as permitted in para. 1.
Precluding the right of withdrawal
The trader can preclude the right of withdrawal for the following products: products manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications, which were not prefabricated and were made based on a consumer’s specific choice or decision, or which are clearly intended for a specific person. These include, but are not limited to, the following products: cables, chains, chain tubes that have been shortened to a specified length.
Shippings outside of the EU.